What is the Stud Bar?
The Stud Bar, the original ceiling or wall mountable pull up bar, is made of welded 14 gauge steel with triangular gussets for added strength. The included mounting hardware will allow you to safely and securely mount your pull up bar to the existing studs of a ceiling or wall.
The Stud Bar has a Hammertone powder coated finish and a lifetime warranty. With a 1 ¼ inch diameter for comfort, a 48 inch length for wide grip pull ups and a 600 pound weight capacity, the Stud Bar is ready to take whatever you’re ready to throw at it.
Look good. Feel good. Prepare for the 20 Pull-ups Challenge. Get the Stud Bar Pull Up Bar.
- Sturdy, fixed-mount pullup bar perfect for serious pull ups, chin ups, and kipping pull ups
- 1 1/4? pullup bar diameter for a comfortable grip and 48? width allows for wide grip pull ups
- Gym-quality pull up bar made from welded 14 gauge steel with triangular gussets for added strength
- 600 lb. weight capacity
- 3 different sizes to accommodate different ceiling heights, with mounting holes that center on existing ceiling or wall studs
- Hammertone powder coated finish with a lifetime warranty
Watch our video to help you choose the best pull-up bar for your home.